DZI Insurance and DZI Life Insurance trusted Moby2
In July, 2017, DZI Insurance and DZI Life Insurance choose eCompany.pro in order to help them solve an important problems in the field of training and developing employees. For the first time there are included so many users in the platform. The main account is programmed to please the needs of more than 3500 users, using every function which eCompany.pro can offer, like online trainings, tests, polls, 360° assessments, individual online consultations, virtual class rooms, additional modules and templates. The account allows complete statistics and management of the overall learning process.
In order to please the special requests for training of the agent network of insurance companies, eCompany.pro went through several renovations and innovations. They developed in two main directions: user interface design improvement and software and personal data security enhancements consistent with the standards of the leading banking and insurance institutions.
The created account satisfies the security and training requirements of KBC Group:
- An agreement for the sharing of personal data has been included;
- A required password change was added when the user first entered.
- An opportunity to encrypt user names was created if needed.
- Algorithms have been applied to the system to encode user account data in order to protect their personal data in the backup process.
- The eCompany.pro’s cloud service archive accounts are not assigned to the accounts whose number determines the package payment.
- This is possible by building an annual backup and system prophylactic mechanism that provides both cost-effectiveness and data access if needed.
- In order to guarantee the special requirements of the personal data audit, a mechanism for physical access to Moby2 servers, located in Netera, was provided.
- Maintaining the server that provides the cloud-based software service with a regular update of the server components (at least once a month) to ensure its security as well as providing a technical opportunity to install and run software monitoring related to possible security requirements of the customer companies.
The optimizations made improve the user experience and include the following innovations:
- Providing quick and easy access to the main user functions through adding three general buttons – “Ongoing Trainings”, “Results” and “Library with past trainings”.
- Each of these buttons give users easy access to the particular information:
- The user interface was cleaned and simplified as much as possible so the user doesn’t feel “lost” in stacks of information. The result is an interface, which brings the feeling of clearness, tidiness and openness.
- In order to facilitate the user, an easy notification system was created to notify about the trainings which must be passed.
- A new button “Help” was created.
- The name of the user is always visualized in the up-right corner of the page in order for him to feels safe and sure that he is in his own account.
After the introduced changes, the user interface has become a workplace that can easily be “designed” according to the needs of each company.